Tuesday 1 August 2017

Magnolia-licious New Challenge

Hello my dear friends!!!


I hope you are doing well. It is the first Tuesday of the month, therefore it means that at Magnolia-licious it is the start of a brand new monthly challenge. It is yet again you favourite challenge "Anything goes" but with an option to use lace in your project.

For me doing a card without any lace would feel as if I had something missing - so usually only if it is a male card or project, would it be one without any lace .
This time I decided to go Vintage, and use the wonderful Sofiero Papers - which if you missed the news - now can be also found at Magnolia-licious Store. You can go look here for some exquisite Maja goodness, and they will be yours to stroke, smell, and maybe use! :)







💕💕💕



I had such an awesome time doing this card! As you can see, I did obey, and used "a little" lace :) 
I have a frame of lace around all four sides of the card, but the doily lace and another type of flowery lace on top. 





Look at that awesome image!!! It is from the Ephemera sheet that comes with the Sofiero papers. and I added some pretty stuff to make it more romantic and soft :) I hope you like it.





💕💕💕



Look at those awesome angels!!! That is also part of another sheet of  the Sofiero pack! Aren't those papers to drool over? I added a sentiment after I distressed the frame and the piece of Maja paper with Walnut Stain, and added some vintage buttons and pearls. 






💕💕💕






A close up of the bunch of flowers I used to continue with the romantic feel, and I also added a piece of Tim Holtz' film strip ribbon. 


💕💕💕


I added pearls also around the main image for extra focus, and as you can observe in this photo, before mounting the card, I also used a Cadence stencil to add some dimension on the upper part of the card. I used modelling paste to add texture, which I mixed with Bronze Distress paint and a drop of Walnut Stain reinker. 








I hope you liked my card, and that you get inspired to get for yourself some of the Awesome papers - they are so thick and rich that they seem too good to be true! :) Do join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog for an awesome prize and a chance to be our Guest designer. 


God bless you and your loved ones! 
Rosette 

Challenges:

Craft Heaven Challenge - August Challenge - ATG



Noor Design - August ATG challenge

Dies R Us challenge- Summertime fun







8 comments:

  1. Hello Rosette! Hope you are doing well! WOW! What a beautiful, beautiful creation! Love all the sweet vintage elements! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Summertime Fun’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully creative card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rosette :-) I love the vintage look of this, the image is beautiful and I love the lace and shabby chic details, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, gorgeous card Rosette, love all your pretty details, so soft and airy, a beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and elegant! A great card. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous. Love the vintage image and all the pretty embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and I hope you will be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you!! I can't make a card without lace or flowers either unless it's masculine. hee hee This is soooo pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite. LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I love all the detail. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete