Wednesday 23 August 2017

Let's Chill! Christmas is on the Way! Mo's DT post

Hi there lovely peeps!!

A short post to share with you a Christmas card I made by merging two fabulous stamps which you can find at Mo's Store: Chill, and Snowy House.

The result is the following card, which I really had lots of fun doing!





Actually in the Background scene there is also a cute house, but the way I merged the two stamps resulted in the house being hidden behind the cute girl. But I was happy all the same with the snowy scene, and I added some snow myself.

I also made a Stickles party, making the girl quite shiny :) I love the effect it gave to the card.





Ingredients used:

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail Paper pad
Red cardstock and gold paper
Embellishments: Paper ponsietta flowers, gold ribbon and wooden boots
For the snow effect I used Gesso





Here you can observe more the shiny effect. I hope you like it, let me know what you think, I just loooove your comments and to know that you were here.


Challenges I'm entering:

ABC Christmas Challenge - P = People, Q= Quick, R= Red - I combined all three

Sweet Stampers Challenge  - CAS

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - August Challenge

Deep Ocean Challenge blog - Fave color combo

Crafty Sentiments  - ATG


Many blessings
Rosette

11 comments:

  1. What a stunning card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such a sweet image. I also like how you did your 'snow'.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn... I do not have the "proper" product for snow, so I adapt something myself :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful winter creation
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rosette :-) the image is adorable and the paper and details are so pretty! the whole design of this is stunning! LOVE it :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card, love the cute image and your fab colouring.
    Thanks for joining in with our P,Q and R challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete