Wednesday 14 June 2017

Baby Fairy Bee


Hi again sweet crafting friends!!

Another creation from me today, and this time it is a card. It showcases Mo's Digital Pencil's lovely stamp by the name of Baby Fairy Bee - a cute little fairy with a bee costume. Isn't she lovely?! :) I decided to give a go to the version with the curly hair, as Mo has two different versions of this cutie, which you can find HERE.





And if you did not realise yet, Mo is have a super Summer Sale on ALL her stamps right now, so if you had some (or a lot) on your bucket list, now is the perfect time to adopt those babes!




πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›


Isn't she cute?


As you can see I used quite a lot of Magnolia Doo Hickey dies from the Vol 10. set, which fit perfectly with this digi stamp :) 

I also used the die to lightly stamp some honeycomb shapes around the image. 





I also matched an old Basic grey paper I had which had a couple of bees on it. As soon as I decided to use this image, I remember I had a piece of this 12x12 sheet lying somewhere, and I did not stop till I found it :)
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›




πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›





πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›




πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›





This is the inside of the card. I used a Tim Holtz die to create the honey comb effect also on the inside. 

I hope you enjoyed this card, and I really, really hope that I brought a smile to your face with this cute fairy. I am virtually sending her to you to bring some positive vibes your way  πŸ’–





πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›



Some challenges that Fairy Bee would like to play in: 

Noor Design- Summer 


Addicted to stamps  - Flowers 

Allsorts Challenge  - Use at least two dies 

Ribbon Girls Challenge  - June card challenge 





Beeeee Happy all of you!! 
Blessings 

Rosette 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thank you so much Rosette for your kind comment.
    Greetings from London :)
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, beautifully coloured and a perfect choice of dies.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This card is just darling. I love Mo images and the I love all the elements you added the honey comb design, the lace, flowers.. everything. This card is just too cute. So glad you shared at Stampavie and More.
    Billie A
    Stampavie and More
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Rosette! Beautiful artwork too.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl June card challenge, and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosette
    I love your gorgeous card, the layout is perfect! Love the desing paper and the wonderful Maggie-dies you used. also I love the "inside".
    Hope you are doing well :*
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ally for being so sweet. I am tired, but doing well hun. Thanks for asking xx

      Delete
  6. Ahwwwww.....this is awesome....I am speechless....wow....wow...wow......
    I can only say....I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Paradise of Stamps....and you have a new follower....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Plony for your sweet comment!!! *blush and thank you for bwcoming a follower of my blog xx

      Delete
  7. Wow Wow and more WOW! Loooove this card to the Moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny!!! :) You made me chuckle~~

      Delete
  8. What a lovely card! I love the color combo and those die cuts decorations are so cute. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunning card. Love every detail of it! Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete